Medical Associates of Boswell provides complete family care for all ages. We have been a certified Rural Health Clinic since 1981. Both offices have easy access and offer convenient, free parking. Somerset County Transportation services can provide transport to both offices.
- Our services include:
- Routine medical care
- Annual wellness care
- Routine womens care (paps, breast exams, etc.)
- Minor surgery
- Immunizations **
- Administrative physicals (Work, Sports, College, ICC, Drivers)
- Spirometry testing
- Strep throat, blood sugar, microalbumin, urine and rapid influenza testing at time of office visit
- Cryotherapy for wart removal
- ABI (tests circulation in the lower extremities)
** As part of the Rural Health Clinic services we are able to offer free immunizations to children, birth through 18 years of age. These are available to all children covered by state Medicaid programs, children with no insurance and children with insurance that does not cover immunizations. There is no additional paperwork needed to receive free immunizations.